Monday 6 February 2017

BTS - YNWA Tracklist

Today the tracklist for Wings: You Never Walk Alone was released! The new album features 4 new songs, including a full length version of Wings.

Honestly, I don't completely trust BigHit when they say the solo tracks are the same, but it's possible that this could be a repackage of WINGS, similar to EXO's release of Lotto.

I wonder how many MVs we'll get with this album, since BTS usually give about two with each album;
HYYH Pt 1 - I Need U and Dope
HYYH Pt 2 - Run and Nevermind
HYYH: Young Forever - Fire and Save ME

However with WINGS, we were given one MV (for Blood Sweat & Tears) and seven short films as teasers for the solo tracks. Along with a video from JHope for Boy Meets Evil.

I'm hoping that BTS will give us MVs for Not Today and A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone. I mean it seems most likely that we will be getting MVs for at least one of these songs, since they are two of the four new ones.

I guess we'll have to wait until February 13th to find out!
Which song are you most looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment