Friday 10 February 2017

BTS - 'Not Today' MV Teaser

BigHit continue to tease us with a new teaser, this one for Not Today. I was so happy when I found out that were releasing two MVs, because that means I was right! I'm still hoping for third one for A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone, however it seems unlikely.


Anyway, I did a similar thing, as I did for the Spring Day MV teaser and I looked for hints and references. Although there wasn't much I could find out, since the teaser was 30 seconds long, I did find some things.

So the first thing I noticed was actually towards the end of the teaser. When BTS are running away from the people in black clothing. I could potentially be wrong here and the people are running with BTS and are being led by them. But either way they reminded me of the people they performed for in Fire.




The other thing I noticed was the teaser itself and the colours of it, in contrast to the colours of Spring Day. I think a few people may have noticed or pointed this out already, but Not Today, seems represent the pink version of the album and Spring Day represents the green album.


And the last thing I noticed was the very end, when the static appeared. There was something that flashed on the screen for a second. I noticed it straight away and knew it would be some sort of reference or clue. However, after 5 minutes of trying to find the right frame, I got the screenshot and noticed that it didn't clearly show anything. There's something there, but I'm not exactly sure what it could be.

I've left the seconds in the screenshot so you guys can try and see if you can figure out what it is, or potentially get a better screenshot. 


Those are all the references and hints I got from the teaser. I know there isn't as many as Spring Day, but this was only a 30 second teaser.

I'm even more excited for the album to drop and I'm still gonna pray for that third MV!

What do you think? Are you most excited for Spring Day or Not Today?

No comments:

Post a Comment