Monday 6 March 2017

K.A.R.D - Don't Recall

Ok so I'm a bit late with this one, but I did a poll on twitter between Not Today and Don't Recall and Don't Recall got the most votes! So here we go with K.A.R.D!


In the MV, for Don't Recall, there were several times where chess pieces and playing cards, similar to the ones seen in Oh Na Na. This is a running theme with the group, most likely, because of the name of the group being K.A.R.D and each member representing a playing card;
- Big Matthew (BM): King
- Jiwoo: Colour Joker
- J.Seph: Ace
- Somin: Black Joker


I really need to mention this because it needs to be pointed out! I have to give huge credit to the costume designers for Jiwoo and Somin's outfits because they are gorgeous! I really love the outfits they're wearing in this MV! Even if they do match the carpet a little :)


I also really love the aesthetics in this MV! The MV overall looks really great and they all did really well in portraying their theme and story. They did a good job a showing us what K.A.R.D is and I am in love with the playing card type theme.



And finally the dance! After the fun and exciting choreography of Oh Na Na, it was interesting to see a more serious dance for Don't Recall. It seems that these to dances are somewhat opposites. The point dance in this one being different to Oh Na Na gives them a new image and also shows us that they can do different styles, which is what we want to see from a new group.


Don't Recall is a great song and if you haven't listened to it then I highly recommend listening to it!

Sorry I have been gone for so long BUT I'm back now and I've got a long list of posts I need to make so please stay tuned for those!!

What did you think of Don't Recall? Whose your K.A.R.D bias?

No comments:

Post a Comment